On this week’s Silicon Valley Insider, host Keith Koo is doing a live show from the floor of the MoneyShow San Francisco 2019 at the San Francisco Hilton – Union Square.
Keith’s guests are:
- Daniel M. Gramza, President of DMG Advisors, LLC -Daniel was a speaker at the Money Show and discussions the promise of blockchain as a technology. Keith and Dan also talk about a diamond backed stable coin.
- Jean Anne Booth, CEO of Unali Wear a company supporting independence in underserved communities (such as elder care and those that are differently abled) through a wearable device.
- Dr. Jack Jacobs, President and Chief Scientific Officer of Zhittya a Pre-IPO medical technology company that has discovered a method to grow blood cells.
- Teresa Grobecker, CEO of ReConsortia and Equity Partner at U.S. Capital Global and investment bank headquartered in SF. Reconsortia is backed by the NAR and is transforming how Real Estate Transactions get done.
- Lauren Levi of Robbins Arroyo, a law firm that helps individuals recoup investment losses due to fraud.
- John Dobosz, Editor at Forbes – John talks about investments and puts
- Bob Bergman of Robert P. Bergman Attorney at Law – Bob is the host of “Plan your Estate Radio” on KDOW 1220AM which airs right after Silicon Valley Insider. Bob has Keith on his guest immediately after the show.
Tune in to hear more!
Listen Fridays 1-2pm on 1220AM KDOW Silicon Valley | San Francisco
Listen and subscribe to the “Silicon Valley Insider” Podcast ahead of time to make sure you don’t miss this show.
First airing is 1-2pm on 1220AM KDOW
Download the podcast at 2pm Friday’s
For questions or comments, email: email@example.com
Be sure to subscribe and listen to the podcast. You can also listen to past podcasts here:
Android, Spotify (and iTunes):
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us here:
Artificial Intelligence, AI, Blockchain, Big Data, Data Analytics, Cyberrisk, Information security, VC, Venture Capital, Angel Investments, Fundraising, Capital Raising, Investor, Human Rights, Technology for Good, UN SDGs, Emerging Technology, #Patreon