On this week’s Silicon Valley Insider, Keith Koo is a guest at the Tribe Accelerator’s last stop during their global tour. After visits in Singapore, Shanghai and Seoul. Tribe wraps up at the Orange Silicon Valley Offices in San Francisco, California! The SF demo day features all the companies in Tribe’s first batch.
Tribe is the world’s first government backed blockchain accelerator and the Singaporean government is serious about advancing blockchain as a technology.
Keith’s guests are:
- Yi Ming Ng, Managing Partner of Tribe
- Tiffany Xingyu Wang, Venture Partner for Tribe
- John Chua, General Manager of Tada, a viral ride hailing app for any driver in Southeast Asia with over 40,000 drivers and 400,000 riders.
- William Vorobev, Founder and CEO of Chorus Mobility a mobility payments platform on blockchain.
- Héloise Jutteau, Head of UX / UI at Digix the first physical gold-backed stable coin project on Ethereum.
On this week’s Cyber-tip Keith discusses the need to keep children safe in the light of exploits in Facebook’s kids messenger app and Instagram’s business users.
On the Pivot, Keith and Tiffany discuss who organizations like governments will continue to drive adoption of blockchain technologies.
Tune in to hear more!
Listen Fridays 1-2pm on 1220AM KDOW Silicon Valley | San Francisco
Listen and subscribe to the “Silicon Valley Insider” Podcast ahead of time to make sure you don’t miss this show.
First airing is 1-2pm on 1220AM KDOW
Download the podcast at 2pm Friday’s
For questions or comments, email: email@example.com
Be sure to subscribe and listen to the podcast. You can also listen to past podcasts here:
Android, Spotify (and iTunes):
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us here:
Artificial Intelligence, AI, Blockchain, Big Data, Data Analytics, Cyberrisk, Information security, VC, Venture Capital, Angel Investments, Fundraising, Capital Raising, Investor, Human Rights, Technology for Good, UN SDGs, Emerging Technology, #Patreon